iCandy Peach Review

jadelonsdale's review of iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach

“my husband and i bought the whole package of the...”

Written on: 27/04/2011 by jadelonsdale (1 review written)

my husband and i bought the whole package of the icandy peach-the carrycot, the stroller and the car seat+adaptors.

We didnt intend to purchase the adaptors as we felt the carrycot was very pricey and wanted to get our moneys worth, tho we felt that sometimes it was a faff getting sleeping baby from carseat into pram and it woke him everytime! It is an absolute dream to push, extremely light, yet it looks a heavy piece of kit.

Our son sleeps in his carrycot he loves it, so he certainly gets his use out of it. He was a tiny 5lb 8oz at birth but is very long and hes still got loads of room (hes now 12lb 1oz).

I too find that the baskets really hard to access with the carrycot on, and i dont think id risk putting my son in the stroller till he was bigger (it suggests 6months).

We noticed the frame is very scratched already and baby is only 11weeks, tho this is really the only negative about the pram. It fits in our astra without having to take off wheels, tho it is a squeeze to get carrycot in too as thats not very small at all!

Overall i would say its great value for money as this can be extended to peach blossom and if the scratched frame really bothered you, you could buy another from icandy.

• 2 in 1