Piz Buin In Sun Allergy Lotion Review

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Guest's review of Piz Buin In Sun Allergy Lotion

Piz Buin In Sun Allergy Lotion

“well, I wish I saw these posts before using Piz Buin...”

Written on: 26/04/2011

well, I wish I saw these posts before using Piz Buin this weekend. My Easter weekend has been well and truly spoilt by this particular brand of sun cream! As one post says, it would have been safer for me personally to have probably used no suncream rather than this one! I have one hell of a reaction to it. Think I would have rathered dealing with sun burn than this relentless itching and scratching!!

Prickly heat I sometimes get after nearing the end of a 2 week holiday not when spending the day at a beach in the UK.

So, am trying to rid the itching and scratching with antihistamines and any cream thats worth trying...its very very slow progress and I am so very irritable with it. We have a holiday booked to go to Dubai next week....and guess what I wont be packing!! Have been advised to use the Simple suncream range which is not perfumed etc and is for sensitive skins - has anyone tried this/got a view on it?...

• First time