Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net Review

Guest's review of Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net

Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net

“I bought a Samsung Captivate and although all the...”

Written on: 26/04/2011

I bought a Samsung Captivate and although all the youtube videos and forums said unlocking it was easy, i COULD NOT get it to work. In desperation, I ordered a code through cell unlocker after reading all the reviews. I was a little hesitant because of all the scams out there, but I felt comfortable after going through Paypal. Initially, I didn't realize that the Captivate would take 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS but they delivered so I can't really complain, I should have looked into that more though. Most phones take hours...

Would definitely recommend!

Munahyd1970's Comment

Written on: 23/10/2012

I placed an order 24hrs back for unlocking HTC One X (locked to rogers canada)

Against an avg processing time claimed of only 3hrs, I am still awaiting an email containing the code Or at least a mail from them informing the status.

The customer service phone No is not getting through despite trying repeatedly and is getting connected to an AVR which keeps looping.

I cannot comment on the genuineness as I am still expecting them to revert with the email. I shall wait for some more time to form an opinion. Probably there may be some delay for latest series of IMEI Nos release by HTC

Canadianfolk's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2013

The Better Business Bureau couldn't contact them either!!!

Canadianfolk's Comment