York T302 Treadmill Review

Guest's review of York T302 Treadmill

York T302 Treadmill

“I bought this item about a year ago it is still in top...”

Written on: 25/04/2011

I bought this item about a year ago it is still in top notch condition.

I have been using it along with my teenagers 30+km a week between us and theres still no problem with it.

The speakers are not brilliant but still decent enough remembering most treadmill speakers are not too good.

overall it is a very good piece of machinery.It does all it says and it doesn't have that many bad points about it(just the speakers).

I would recommend it to everybody who is looking for a decent or even high end machine as its one of the best out there on the market.

The 'york t302' treadmill is great value for money,it is quite expensive but you will find out why after you have purchased and used the item.

I have not gone to full speed(20km) yet but hope to do so soon as i have been working my way up.the challenge of going to top speed has motivated me to keep running and as the top speed and the incline are both a lot higher than other treadmills you will stay busy for years.

the product also comes with a 3 year guarantee which gives you peace of mind.