Chappie Original Dog Food Review

Guest's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“I cannot praise Chappie enough. My 11 year labradorX...”

Written on: 25/04/2011

I cannot praise Chappie enough. My 11 year labradorX has been at deaths door, with a severe case of pancreatitis (was on a drip at the vets for 4 days), and also collitis. He got well enough to come home, and we were given prescription food from the vets which was costing £22 a week! This is a buget which we could not afford in the longterm, so after speaking to a doggy friend of mine, and googling pancreatitis I put him on dry chappie and "hey presto" straight away his poos are back to normal hard ones! He had been suffering from collitis for about 4 months with really bad diahorrea! He has not had any more set backs and is now doing great. He is maining his weight and is full of energy. I would strongly recommend this to anyone with a dog with stomach problems

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2011

which one did you buy? .... dry or tinned....?? thanks....
i have a labrador x who is nearly 8 and has just been diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis and her stools have been terrible.... was recommended chappie by the vet..... we usually use wagg complete dry but her diet for the past three weeks has been a bland diet of rice , pasta , egg whites and fish.... we did give her chicken but this made her worse.... not sure what type to get....