Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk Review

Joe Aaron's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“I was desparate when my website suddenly slumped in...”

Written on: 25/04/2011 by Joe Aaron (2 reviews written)

I was desparate when my website suddenly slumped in the search engine results and as a knee jerk reaction used the services of this so called company. They say they are based in the UK but seem to be based on the other side of the world from what I can gather. Their services cost nearly £3000 and they basically wrote a bit of blurb for my home page and nothing more. Before you enter into any kind of contact with these people please please please do some research - their service did not work one little bit for my website and you need to be sure it is going to work for you before shelling out this sort of money.

I also have used a service by a company called First Found in Manchester please see my review for them. Also didn't work but did not cost this sort of money.

Guest's Response to Joe Aaron's Review

Written on: 18/07/2011

They are based in Bangkok, Thailand. Links are made in the Phillipines.

Guest's Response to Joe Aaron's Review

Written on: 20/07/2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

In response to your comment, we take all comments and criticism very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns in more detail.

Our head office is based in the UK, in Bristol. We also have dedicated and experienced offices in the Philippines, Thailand and Sydney which supply technical services, but the majority of our Campaign Management and customer interaction takes place from the UK office.

We also now operate a link trial for our customers so that they can judge for themselves whether or not our services are working for their website.

We would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns in more detail, so please feel free to contact me at sales@smart-traffic.co.uk.

Yours sincerely,