Borders Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Borders

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever had the Dis-pleaser...”

Written on: 24/04/2011

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever had the Dis-pleaser of having to be around. After Buying coffee and cake and setting up my laptop to do some homework, WI-Fi did not work. Having this issue before, There was a number that hung up on the wall that you can call. At this time, the number was not there and when i asked a supervisor about it, they do not recall ever being a number and referred me to the customer service area of the location. after pretty much being called a lyer with out just saying it, i argued a bit more and they gave me a number to call that turned out to be just a service for T-Mobile. after stating that the number is not a correct number, they just said there is nothing they can do about it. I feel that if an organization is going to offer Free WI-FI to customers, then have some tech support to go along with it. they did in the past and I do not understand why they did not have it now. I completely waisted my time, money at this location and feel that my problem was just written off and not really concerned about at all. I will no longer be going to this location or any other borders in the area and feel that with the rest of the locations being sold off in the area, this one should be on the next to go list.

• Six forks rd, Raleigh NC