Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com Review

Guest's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“I would not recommend Webcreationuk to my worst enemy,...”

Written on: 21/04/2011

I would not recommend Webcreationuk to my worst enemy, horrific service, attitude, skill set etc etc.

If I could select 0 stars I would have but the option is not available.

I have reported them to consumer direct and trading standards. Unfortunately may have to pursue through small claims court as I cannot afford to lose the money paid.

I would highly recommend EVERYONE that feels as though they did not get the service/product they paid for to pursue through consumer direct/trading standards.

They have gotten away with poor service for far too long.

BTW did I mention that we are a small charity?

Djmc's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because...i have experienced exactly the same ...
<br/>
<br/>I have been very very disappointed with the service and mentality of their staff. They don't respond to emails. The designs they do are of poor quality. The sales team promises you everything verbally and then they don't deliver.
<br/>WebcreationUK is also a company that hides behind the small print. They do not make you aware at the point of sale that the websites are designed in India. You can't actually talk with the designer and the deposit payment is none refundable. Like so many other people they have taken my deposit and I have nothing to show for it. In my view webcreationUK are unprofessional.
<br/>I appointed them last year and I don't even have a home page yet. I have tried to get a refund and they do not refund. I HAVE NOTHING to show for my money.
<br/>I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL. Please do your research about them. Just Google "WebcreationUK problems" and see all the people they have done this too!
<br/>We are a small business trying to survive in a tough business climate and we feel they are an awful company. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL. I have contacted trading standard and 'BBC watchdog' about them.

Rolexman's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2011

I have done the same and now going to court for £10K

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2011

"I would not recommend Webcreationuk to my worst enemy" - Thanks for the warning. I was about to sign the dotted line...

Webcreationuk's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2011

WebCreationUK take great pride in delivering a quality website service at an affordable cost. We have now successfully created over 6000 websites and have many positive reviews which you can find all over the internet. It is of course always a concern to read that a client is not satisfied with the service and we have multiple options in place to help rectify any concerns a client may have.
<br/>
<br/>As with any large business, despite having a satisfaction rate of over 95% we do occasionally have a client that despite all our best efforts, is still not happy. We would request that any unhappy client calls our UK office on 08448 227722 to speak with a project manager. If they wish to escalate this, our customer service and complaints manager would be happy to discuss a resolution.
<br/>
<br/>Every day we gain new business from clients who have had some terrible experiences with other web design companies and are always very happy at the end of the project that they went forward with WebCreationUK.
<br/>
<br/>With thousands of clients, a team of over 100 staff, offices in the UK and globally, thousands of happy clients, affordable prices, stunning portfolio and many years of experience, we know that WebCreationUK really are one of the best affordable web design companies in the UK.