Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“The delivery service used by DP is appalling. On two...”

Written on: 19/04/2011

The delivery service used by DP is appalling. On two orders, where I had paid for a nominated delivery date. They did not turn up, and then right at the end of the day the tracking system said they had loaded into on the drivers van and delivered in five mins. They also stated that I recieved the order. None of which was true. I am now waiting for the second order, due on monday and it is tuesday today, but it seems it is sitting in the depot. I will never order online with DP again. As cannot waste my day sitting in for delivery that was never going to arrive. Its just seems that the delivery company have no regard that people are waiting in for delivery and often pay extra for the services. They also also seem to be the customer in the wrong, and than we have a long ongoing communication with Dp customer services trying to prove we did not recieve the goods. Bloody awful service!!

• 120