Expert Shield Samsung Galaxy S Anti-Glare Screen Protector Review

From 1 review

riker's review of Expert Shield Samsung Galaxy S Anti-Glare Screen Protector

Expert Shield Samsung Galaxy S Anti-Glare Screen Protector

“I had tried several cheaper screen protectors for my...”

Written on: 19/04/2011 by riker (77 reviews written)

I had tried several cheaper screen protectors for my Samsung Galaxy S i9000 from ebay and Amazon when I came across the Expert Shield website. I was a bit dubious that they would be any better as they are the same 3 step idea. I was also reluctant to buy the expensive Invisible Shield at £18. This was in between at £6.95. It came with very detailed instructions and a good quality cleaning cloth. To my delight it fitted flat with little trouble getting bubbles out - just needed to very slightly trim the top corners to get it to lie completely flat but the edges are covered by my gel case so this is not an issue. The only problem is that by choosing the matt anti-glare protector it has reduced the sharpness of the screen. Since I wear contact lenses AND reading glasses this was very noticeble to me. I contacted customer care and was told that this is a trait of the matt covers so they are sending a standard cover for me to try - watch this space!