The Longbow Beefeater, Llantrisant Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of The Longbow Beefeater, Llantrisant

“A family member was having a birthday meal, and we...”

Written on: 18/04/2011

A family member was having a birthday meal, and we were invited to the Longbow Beefeater to dine with them. The table was booked at 7:30pm on a Friday night, and I was a bit anxious as I had a young child with me. However, the atmosphere was very welcoming and friendly. The team member gave us a balloon for my son, and a colouring pack. The children's menu didn't have nuggets or fish fingers on it, but we were very impressed with the portioning of their meals! I ordered a well done rump, but the waitress advised me to try the sirloin instead as it would be less tough. It was a much more tender cut of meat, and I was pleased the staff were so confident in their job. There was however an issue with an employee at the bar, who did not stop complaining about his colleagues and his job. Everyone else seemed to be happy, I think his mood affected a few people though and they should deal with this issue.

Overall excellent service, great food and an excellent place to chat and catch up with family over a delicious meal.

• British

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all