VAX S5 Kitchen & Bathroom Master Review

• Style

• Service & Support

superflyguy's review of VAX S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master

VAX S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master

“I needed a more powerful (yet still fairly compact)

Written on: 18/04/2011 by superflyguy (2 reviews written)

I needed a more powerful (yet still fairly compact) steam cleaner after my handheld failed on a few jobs.

Thw Vax S5 ticked all the boxes and price wise appeared quite reasonable - so I got one.

Once you've finished unpacking the box (there are numerous accessories) the first thing that strikes you is the nice compact size of thw unit. It comes on wheels, which has proved invaluable for mobility with room size jobs.

Its certainly light enough to move from the floor to a worktop if thats more convenient but the length of power cable (6 meters) and the steam hose (1.7 meters) is more than ample to cover the majority of jobs.

Theres enough accessories for all manner of jobs so whether its a nice light task like cleaning roller blinds or a hefty oven clean you confidently know the job can be done.

I previously tried a popular hand held steamer but it didnt have enough grunt for my grill and oven.

The Vax S5 tore thru the job effortlessly. I had to use more steam on heavier grease and grime deposits but thats to be expected (have you seen my oven?!)

A nice surprise for newbie steamers is the variety of jobs that can be undertaken with this Vax.

I havent used all of the accessories simply because the other accessories have been used for all my jobs so far.

Window cleaning, worktops, tile grout, Venetian blinds, mirrors, skirting and even steam cleaning clothes are all easy tasks for this neat steam package.

Go on, buy one - you wont regret it!

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Huge array of accessories, decent length of both h

Special Features