Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray

Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray

“This is my first time using any self tanning product...”

Written on: 18/04/2011

This is my first time using any self tanning product ever. I naturally do not tan at all and remain milky white most summer.

I bought this as it was on offer at around 7-8 pounds, I cant remember exactly.

I think the reason why so many people are getting streaks here is because they arent reading the instructions which states hold the can 30 CENTIMETRES away from skin and spray in circles. I know this because when doing the back of one of my legs i accidentally got too close, so i have a darker patch there now. (I removed excess at the time of application by gently dabbingwith a towel and rubbing in with some moisturiser.

I used the light version and did two all-over layers on my legs before bed and four on my tummy to gauge a different, and what a difference it made! I woke up with light but relatively-tanned legs and my tummy looked amazing! Cant wait to build on the tan later :) I cant comment much on durability yet as this is the first day but as a beginner i couldnt reccomend this product more!

• First time