LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“I started LighterLife in January 2009 and lost 3 stone...”

Written on: 17/04/2011

I started LighterLife in January 2009 and lost 3 stone in three months although it was a struggle, by October I had lost a further stone in total I went from 14st to 10st, however I have now become totally obssessed by food I think about it all the time, eat all the wrong things and am back up to 13st. To be fair LL have been very supportive and I know a lot of people who have maintained their weight loss, equally I know plenty who haven't.

I am now at a stage where I am very disappointed with myself, can't get into any of the new clothes I bought, can't stop eating rubbish and generally feel very depressed. Do I recommend Lighter Life - yes I do providing you can keep motivated and don't slide back into bad habits.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2011

Yep same here, did the diet 3 years ago. Lost 5 stone and now have put it all back on. Since then, I've tried all other diets, WW, SW etc but none have worked. So am back on LL again. It's the only diet that ever worked for me. I'll make a point to see the management programme through this time