VAX S5 Kitchen & Bathroom Master Review

• Style

• Service & Support

L A Barrett's review of VAX S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master

VAX S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master

“I must say I was impressed with this little steam...”

Written on: 17/04/2011 by L A Barrett (1 review written)

I must say I was impressed with this little steam cleaner! Lightweight and compact the onboard tool storage makes it easy to store and keeps everything in one place. Very versatile with lots of different attachments to use all around the house, not just the kitchen and bathroom.

Fairly easy to set up, although the removal of the cap to the water tank takes a couple of attempts first time, but the water lasts for ages!

The Vax Kitchen & Bathroom Master worked brilliantly on the heated floor tiles in my bathroom, removing dried soap and toothpaste quickly and easily. The grout attachment helped get to all the awkward spaces and remove stains and marks left by the old house owners!

Excellent at loosening and moving oven grease and grime too and gave my carpets a well needed steam clean! I no longer use my mop on my kitchen and other hard floors but this steam cleaner instead as the brushes on the floor attachment help lift stains and other marks.

Still trying all the remaining attachments, but looking forward to experimenting!

Would highly recommend to anyone who likes having a nice clean home and enjoys their gadgets too!

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Steam cleans kitchen, bathroom, floors & carpets!

Special Features