La Brasiliana Review

Guest's review of La Brasiliana

La Brasiliana

“I thought the La Brasilliana was more gentle then...”

Written on: 17/04/2011

I thought the La Brasilliana was more gentle then other brands and that is why I chose it. After I waited the 4 days to wash my hair, my hair felt extremely flat, with no body. I also feel I have experienced some hair loss as result of tis treatment. My hair is naturally a fine texture and I thought this treatment was good for my hair texture. I also found out the one that was used on me was formahdahyde free.

I would definitely not reccomend the La Brasilliana. And I wish someone had warned me.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2012

Actually , I am a hairstylist for 20 years and I can honestly say that this La Brasilliana treatment is just waste of time and money for both hairdresser and client...

Halinghen's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2014

La-Brasiliana products are not the same as Brasilana treatment. The La-Brasiliana shampoos are fantastic.