Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

“WARNING! The horrible smell doesn't come out of your...”

Written on: 16/04/2011

WARNING! The horrible smell doesn't come out of your clothes/towels! I've used Johnsons Holiday Skin Lotion for a few yrs now. The first one had that familiar fake tan smell, but it disappeared after a shower & gave a beautiful tan for days! The new one last year was AWFUL! The new aloe vera added didn't help. The original smell was sweet, but a lingering annoying smell afterwards, loads of blobs on my skin as the product NEVER absorbed right & not as good a tan either. I decided to give it a final go this year with the newer version again. THE WORST!! Johnsons, what the heck are you doing?! This Borage (Starflower) is SO disgusting, I can't BEAR the smell of myself! It's like a stale, stagnant, musty smell that is unbearable. Even my rooms were filled with this horrid smell after washing my clothes and trying to dry them in the room! Add to that, this disgusting smell won't come out of my clothes or my towel, despite washing 3 or 4 times now! Hardly much colour from this bottle compared to previous versions, cream doesn't go on as easy, and to top it all, it STREAKS! Never had a problem with streaking before. I'd give this ZERO stars out of 5. I want my clothes back to normal without this horrid smell! Please please PLEASE Johnsons, release the ORIGINAL version that only had 19 chemicals in it and not this useless horrible smelling current one that causes streaks, less of a tan and has 28 chemicals in it! WASTE OF MONEY!

• Quite a few times

Results

• Quality of Colour

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2011

I totally agree! Glad its not just me. The smell going on was lovely, but two days (and a shower and a bath) later I have this really weird smell on my skin and it's not nice. It's a strange smell, not even a fake tan smell, more like mouldy water smell. I won't be using it again!