Alton Towers Resort Review

MrsREVIEW's review of Alton Towers Resort

“Alton towers is a lovely family park for a wonderful...”

Written on: 16/04/2011 by MrsREVIEW (4 reviews written)

Alton towers is a lovely family park for a wonderful day out. I have been 3 times and enjoyed it every time. It is also extremly clean. My favourite place to eat is the Resturant oppisite the flume and its well cooked food. My only fault on my last visit was that when i went on Skyride we were in the car ready to go (Skyride is the highest thing in the park) the man almost forgot to shut the doors, I was screaming and we had to tell him to shut the doors very quickly. Apart from that it was an AMAZING day out. My favourite ride has to be Runway mine train..Last time i went on this ride i didn't have to que!!

• April 2011

Date of stay

Ferdi2000's Response to MrsREVIEW's Review

Written on: 06/09/2012

Great I'm thinking of taking the kids to see the fireworks their, but I've also heard it can be very very busy at this time of the year. Can anyone advise?