Written on: 15/04/2011 by coasterjamie (19 reviews written)
If I were to describe the orange Vegas in 4 words, they would be 'Ham-fisted and clumsy'. The touchscreen feature on it is rubbish. It never clicks in the right place, and when it does it takes forever to recognise it. The camera on it isn't a very good quality, and when playing back your video it always freezes. It makes up for itself somewhat by allowing you to press buttons instead, but then think to yourself - doesn't than ruin the point?
I would only reccomend buying it if: 1. You only want a phone simply to call people (Texing on it is bad)
2. You don't want to use any extra features.
I would NOT reccomend buying it if:
1. You use the touchscreen feature a lot.
2. You like using the camera/video camera on phones.
3. You like playing games on your phone
4. If you get impatient waiting for phones to respond, this definatley isn't for you.
This phone is worth a try if you only want to use it simply, but otherwise don't buy it.
" Johnk777 " Read More
" I bought this nice looking phone in Nairobi-Kenya in July 2003 from... " Read More
Written by Peter Njoroge Mwangi
" Best phone I ever had still working " Read More
" I just want this Siemens ME45 " Read More
Written by cyberathlete
" Verry good but ... " Read More