Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

steph2011's review of Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray

Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray

“Right, seriously, do not buy this!! I never usually...”

Written on: 15/04/2011 by steph2011 (1 review written)

Right, seriously, do not buy this!! I never usually wear fake tan becasue i have quite olivey skin anyway but I decided to try some for our engagement party last September. I had bought a shortish dress to wear and had quite pasty legs so was recommended this spray by a friend. I only wanted to use it on my legs so a few days before I though i would try it out to see if it worked. I followed the instructions exactly and went to bed hoping for an even tan. How wrong I was!! I cannot describe how bad it was....it was as if someone had poured orange paint all down me! Steaks, patches, u name it they were there! I tried not to panic as I still had a few days before the party. It would not budge for ages but eventually it went. Tips for people to get it off: I bathed at least twice a day in warm water and baby oil. Use Boots Soap and Glory exfoliator and glove to scrub scrub scrub!After 2 and a half days of panic, it was gone. Do not use!!!

• First time

Results

• Quality of Colour

Helshippychick's Response to steph2011's Review

Written on: 30/01/2013

I have used this product very successfully for a few years now, and reading some of these negative reviews, it is clear that disappointed users have not followed the instructions, which state apply from 30 cm using circular motion. It works very well if applied according to instructions. I am pale skinned and do not tan at all, so use this product all year around. In the summer I use it more often, but also in the winter I use it as I don't like my natural paleness.