Chums www.chums.co.uk Review

jackfinn's review of Chums www.chums.co.uk

“I really don't know why so many people have had...”

Written on: 15/04/2011 by jackfinn (1 review written)

I really don't know why so many people have had problems with Chums. I have shopped for years and only once had an issue which turned out to be no fault of theirs (the item was actually left in my greenhouse but no-one told me). I've just bought a sofa and chair and we are very happy. Its hard to get old-fashioned quality at a decent price. Try yourself before believing all these negative comments.

• 1200

Nickc1's Response to jackfinn's Review

Written on: 15/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I wanted to order something for my mother but had never heard of Chums before. I read this review and thought I'd give them a chance because their stuff seems very reasonable. I placed my order by phone and the adviser was very helpful. Order had to be paid for there and then but I chose express delivery and it will come tomorrow. Very pleased with experience up to now.

Errorofthetongs's Response to jackfinn's Review

Written on: 15/04/2011

Fair comment, Jack - but I just hope your sofa and chair don't shrink like my underpants have! :-)