Verizon HP Mini 1151NR Review

From 1 review
  • Quality

Guest's review of Verizon HP Mini 1151NR

Verizon HP Mini 1151NR

“Mobile computing is not an easy thing for...”

Written on: 15/04/2011

Mobile computing is not an easy thing for international travelers. You may have a mobile wireless card from a U.S. phone carrier, but if it's a CDMA card you won't be able to use it in Europe, and if it's a GSM card, you won't be able to use it in much of Asia.But as soon as I read about the Verizon HP Mini 1151NR Netbook in "http://www.i4u.com/28500/verizon-hp-mini-1151nr-netbook-review" everything become quite easier for me.It made me aware of the fact that the HP 1151NR netbook is the first of its breed to be offered at a subsidized price from a cell phone carrier, solves this global Internet access problem thanks to its built-in dual EV-DO Rev. A and HSPA radios for truly worldwide Web access. It has just launched a week ago.I was just wondering to learn that HP 115NR netebook is just worth of $199.99 after rebate. So, as from my part, I appreciate the netbook. Just go through the above-said column and make your own choice.

• Quality