Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

dan lou's review of Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

“i bought this because i hate being pale (im very pale...”

Written on: 13/04/2011 by dan lou (2 reviews written)

i bought this because i hate being pale (im very pale skinned) but wasnt sure about sunbeds and cant afford a spray tan every week anymore. when i use fake tan it goes very streaky even the expensive ones!! so thought a gradual tan might do the trick. i dont think it smells anymore than a fake tan does, i did notice the smell but it wasnt bad. it went on well i was abit sticky but i used my hair dryer to dry myself and that was fine. i thought colour was ment to come out 3-4 days but have woken up this morning with a light tan. not patchy at all and a nice colour. recon will get through at least a bottle a week but compared to prices of sunbeds and spray tans i dont think its too bad. very happy with my purchase!

• A couple of times

Results

• Quality of Colour

Guest's Response to dan lou's Review

Written on: 18/06/2011

a bottle a week??? how much are you using??

Guest's Response to dan lou's Review

Written on: 07/09/2011

I love it! But can some one email me at sarz2009@live.co.uk and tell me, I have normal skin and if I use to medium to dark skinned one will it go darker on me?