LOreal Feria Review

Guest's review of LOreal Feria

LOreal Feria

“I am very dissappointed with the hair brand. Colors...”

Written on: 12/04/2011

I am very dissappointed with the hair brand. Colors are nice, and the shine, friz control and highlights it leaves in your hair is great. All ladies look for a product that will give us all these benefits but without the pain!!! I've used it at least three times, and the first two th burning wasn't too bad, but I tried it this last time, it burned the heck out of my scalp and back ( where my hair touched.) After washing and drying it, I noticed that the color I purchased really didn't come out as I expected, and during the evenign, I felt huge scabs all over my head!!! I mean HUGE! It had burned me to no end and ended up withou my desired color.Now once you use FERIA, it's hard to change to another color even if you wanted to. It's terrible! I pray my hair does not fall out,serioulsly! Careful buying this product. Many may think "why didn't you do a test check?" As I stated before, it wasn't my first time using this product. I guess because the color was now different, intense red, the chemical in it was stronger. Not to mention how high in smell the peroxide was, left me with such a headache, NO JOKE AT ALL!!! I would not use this ever again!!!