La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

justanothercustomer's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“I ordered two pairs of boots costing over £200. The...”

Written on: 12/04/2011 by justanothercustomer (1 review written)

I ordered two pairs of boots costing over £200. The website order tracker did not work so I rang customer services and was told the parcel had been sent but they didn't know when it would arrive. I waited. When it arrived I found that the boots were far too big even though they were my size. I called customer services and asked to exchange one pair and return the other. The customer service person asked me to pay for the new size again. I was told I had paid for the size 40 not the size 39! I decided to return the both pairs. I was told that the delivery van could not collect from my delivery address as it is a commercial property. I was told to post the products. After this a delivery van turned up at the billing address but the products were already in the post. I called customer services to ask how long I would have to wait for my refund. I was told that it could be up to 10 working days. I would not use this company again.

• 2 pairs of boots £200