Slimming World Review

Tamicard's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“Hi everyone, ”

Written on: 11/04/2011 by Tamicard (1 review written)

Hi everyone,

After reading amazing reviews I decided to join SW three weeks ago but I'm having a few problems. I followed every thing on the book on the first week and lost 2lb 1/2. Followed every thing again in the second week plus 4 - 30 mins long aerobic classes and put on 2lb :-(

I don't understand as everyone else seems to be losing weight in my group.

Can anyone help with some advice please?

Guest's Response to Tamicard's Review

Written on: 21/07/2011

I understand that if one is on contraceptives there will be the risk of water gain which can be reflected in a gain of weight at times. If this relates to you, consider an alternative contraceptive or accept that your weight will fluctuate w/the water gain and counteract it by increasing water/acceptable liquid intake which will assist in water gain reduction through increased elimination.

I say hang in with it and it will be to your benefit. Best of luck.

Bethieb's Response to Tamicard's Review

Written on: 07/02/2013

Best to talk to your consultant. Also, you should be completing a food diary for the first few weeks. Show them to your consultant and he/she should be able to identify where you're going wrong. One of the girls in my group put on half a pound the first week . when we looked at her diary, it turned out she had been having a healthy a and b at every meal... breakfast , lunch and dinner !!

Kaigausista's Response to Tamicard's Review

Written on: 11/01/2012

For me sometimes it was due to miscalculating my syn intake. Or the time of day i weigh myself.... when i was in group i try not to eat anything before weigh-in! Now i do my own weigh-in at home... the best time is in the morning before breakfast... i consider that to be my real weight... try not to weigh yourself everyday... once a week in enough!