Canon T90 Review

• Photograph Quality

Guest's review of Canon T90

“Sorry to buck the trend but this camera is a tank and...”

Written on: 10/04/2011

Sorry to buck the trend but this camera is a tank and weighs a ton or two. If I have to carry such an imposing weight around, I'd rather it were in terms of lenses than AA batteries (plus a spare set just in case). If you are concerned with shutter priority type subjects - action photography - its great. For the rest of us where depth of field is critical its a pain as you have to work in stop down mode. Personally, give me and F1n new with the auto finder or an Ftbn and I'm set. Even Pentax, Olympus and Nikon bodies outshine the T90. Sorry! I've got one and hate it. It'll be on ebay shortly. A better, lighter and stronger body with similar frills is the OM4. DAG.

• Over 1 Year

Time Camera Owned

• Photograph Quality

Sdfsdfasd's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2013

The T90 has both shutter priority and aperture priority modes. You don't have to work in stop-down mode unless you are using an adapter to mount a non-FD lens. I think this reviewer did not read the manual for their camera.