DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer Review

• Quality

Guest's review of DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“Hi I also have dmc crossstitch pattern designer and it...”

Written on: 10/04/2011

Hi I also have dmc crossstitch pattern designer and it has not got any flag it is the one shown the one i have is the one with some photosand cats and teddy bears so you have sold the wrong one I too have windows7 and having trouble using it. I hope this information will be of some help to you

Greer

• Quality

Shilonjade's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2013

Hi all,

I have had DMC pattern maker for a few years now. I changed from from windows 98 which it worked on perfectly to windows 7 and then it wouldn't work. I did a bit of experimenting on my new computer and wammo it now works. Here is what I did.

Locate the file folder on your computer. I just did a search put in the word "cross" and up it came. Find the location and open up the file folder. Right click on the pattern designer icon and go to properties. Then hit the compatability tab and pick the windows system it worked on before. Click apply and you will find that it is now working properly.

if you havew problems with the help section just follow the prompts and download the appropriate upgrade. I did this and all the help and contents are now back.

Hope this helps someone