Fisher & Paykel DD 603 Double Drawer Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Fisher and Paykel DD 603 Double Drawer

“I've had my Fisher & Paykel dishwasher for over 4...”

Written on: 09/04/2011

I've had my Fisher & Paykel dishwasher for over 4 years and love it. Without doubt it is too expensive, but it is much more flexible than my previous Bocsh dishwasher. Its great being able to use only one drawer if I only have a few dishes, when I need to replace it Ill be getting another

I have had two repairs since I bought it - one while it was under warranty and one since. Both times the repair people (Kiwi APpliances) came promptly and sorted the problem. To the people who are complaining about rinsing their dishes before putting them in the dishwaher - get over yourselves - all you need to do is rinse off loose food from your plates, if you dont want to do that then clear the food traps regularly. As far as not being able to get large items in it, I havent found this to be a problem, you can remove the racks in the bottom of each drawer, and Ive managed to fit a huge 15 litre saucepan in mine by doing this. If you are finding your dishes are dirty after washing, then check that something hasnt dropped through to interfere with the spray arm.

• More than 1 year