Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk

“progressive recruitment is the worst recruitment...”

Written on: 08/04/2011

progressive recruitment is the worst recruitment company that I have ever dealt with.

I was contacted by them asking me to give them an updated CV to apply for a contract that they where advertising. I submitted my CV and heard nothing for weeks despite numerous phone calls and emails. I wanted to know who the company that she has sent my CV to on my behalf. She would not tell me claiming that she had an agreement with the company not to disclose the company name. lets be clear, if a recruiter disclosed you personal details (your CV) to another party they are legally obliged to tell you who this is under the data protection act, they are breaking the law if they refuse to tell you this information. After i argued this point for a long time she did tell me the company name, which when i researched it they had never seen my CV before. i was lied to basically. If anyone else out there has problems with this agency then please contact the REC and make a complaint. all the good reviews on this site are from people that didn't realise that they have been conned. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS AGENCY THEY ARE LYRES!!!!!