Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

“Okay , Im writing this review in April 2011. ”

Written on: 07/04/2011

Okay , Im writing this review in April 2011.

The Positives first- I am confused by all these comments abut smell! The scent is a very nice, quite fruity almost vanilla smell which I find very pleasant and when I opened it up to smell it in Boots (yes I am one of those people) Me and my friend both thought it smelled divine. Now the colour is also very good, I used fair to medium skin. The colour is Browny Golden with absolutely no orange tone. It developed after about an hour and I reckon got darker another few hours/the day after that.

The down sides of this product- It is really pushing it at over a fiver for 250ml bottle... Also I found I needed a fair amount of cream to cover my skin, although not thick or sticky it soaked in quickly so I found I needed more than usually to spread it easily. I would say with every day use I get through half a bottle in three days. So one bottle costing £5.10 lasts less than 1 week. not so good. However I would still recommend :)

• A couple of times