Aurora Generators Inc. Silent Diesel Generator Review

GeneratorTester's review of Aurora Generators Inc. Silent Diesel Generator

“Aurora Generator Reviews - 2011 Silent Diesel...”

Written on: 06/04/2011 by GeneratorTester (2 reviews written)

Aurora Generator Reviews - 2011 Silent Diesel Generator. Just got mine in Feb of this year. I can't say enough good things about it. It is easy to start in any weather. The built in cold start preheater got it going in -20 for me when the power failed. It is much quieter then previous models and now that it has CSA and ETL approval so I'm able legally to connect it to my home. No others carry any electrical approval so this was my only choice but so far so good. I have one older one I use commercially and it still still running from years ago.

Aurora has discussion forums, complete parts store, downloadable manual, video how to guides and setup instructions, really cool stuff when you compare to any other, nobody else does this. Thumbs Up !

This is my third generator from them. Two Silent Diesel Generators and a home standby unit.

Theboatyard's Response to GeneratorTester's Review

Written on: 05/10/2012

sound like the company wrote this and is a sells pitch!