Eclipse Leisure Brighton Review

Scruffy4039's review of Eclipse Leisure Brighton

“We were originally looking for a stag weekend abroad...”

Written on: 05/04/2011 by Scruffy4039 (1 review written)

We were originally looking for a stag weekend abroad but due to price we had to start looking closer to home. Having researched a number of websites I decided on Eclipse Leisure.

Having been disappointed that we wouldn't be able to get abroad for the stag weekend Eclipse had a lot to live up to and they managed it brilliantly. Apart from being a quarter of the price we also managed to pack in twice as many activities as we could have done abroad.

The hotel was good and the rooms were big enough for the number of people we had in them and was only 2 mins walk from the centre of town. The activities were organised exactly as we asked with transport too and from the sites being prompt leading to little hanging around.

The team I dealt with whilst booking and before the weekend were all professional and friendly and had no problems when I had to make last minute changes to numbers. Nothing seemed to be too much of a problem.

Overall a very good experience and I will be recommending them to anyone organising a stag weekend.