Nestle Dairy Box Review

Guest's review of Nestle Dairy Box

Nestle Dairy Box

“I received a box off Dairy Box for Mothers Day as my...”

Written on: 05/04/2011

I received a box off Dairy Box for Mothers Day as my daughter knows they used to be my favourite box of chocolates. How disappointed I was as they are nothing like they used to be and I don't like them at all. In fact I would rather throw them away than eat them and I can't believe I'm saying that about chocolates! Please Nestle bring back the old Dairy Box.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2011

totally agree with you, i use to love the old dairy milk recipe of the old days, but now they are awful, my daughter bought me a box tonight,and i ate 4 and thought "yuk" they all tasted the same boring and bland,i cant believe i put the remainder in the bin! as im a chocoholic and would never throw away chocolate, thats how dissapointed i was, why did they change the chocolate tastes and textures in the first place is beyond me, well i will never eat nestle dairy milk box of chocolates ever again.