OrangeWheels.co.uk - www.orangewheels.co.uk Review

Guest's review of OrangeWheels.co.uk - www.orangewheels.co.uk

“I found Orangewheels website after a friend's...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

I found Orangewheels website after a friend's recommendation, and basically they did exactly what it said on the tin. They were offering a discount of just over £2300 on a new Audi A3, so I entered my details on the site. A chap called Ben called me back later that day and explained how they worked. They spoke to their supplying Audi dealers and phoned back with a part exchange price on my Golf. It was £150 less than my local dealers value, but with their discount the overall deal saved me just over £2000 from the price my local Audi dealer offered me (which I am about to spend on a holiday...)

They put me in contact with their supplying Audi dealer who confirmed the prices Ben from orangewheels had given me over the phone - it was good to speak to the dealer and know where the car was coming from before I placed the order. Anyway I paid the dealer a £500 deposit, and a just over a fortnight later I have a shiny new Audi A3 on the driveway.

Nice to deal with a company that's straightforward and does what they say they will, and will definitely use them again in the future.

• Audi A3