Malorie Blackman, Noughts & Crosses Review

Guest's review of Malorie Blackman, Noughts and Crosses

Malorie Blackman, Noughts and Crosses

“I am 12 and only days away from turning 13, it's great...”

Written on: 03/04/2011

I am 12 and only days away from turning 13, it's great book. A true story about how strong a bond can grow between two people. If you are looking for a fast-paced story filled with action and non-stop deaths, blood and gore than you have gone far of course. This story is great because of it's unique storyline, not too many things are going on and not too little. Try not to read the ending anywhere public, trust me it's a real tear-jerker.

I borrowed this book from my library but if I could buy it then I would. I would read this book over and over again, just soaking in the details until I know them by heart. I am not a frequent reader of books and I only read what my friends recommend. This book had managed to grab my emotions and play around with them like a puppet. I warn you, not all lover stories have a happy ending.

Overall this is a great book, I would give it a 4.8 if not a perfect 5. It took me around 8 hours to finish the book at my medium-slow pace. I suggest you read the book in full detail, every word, sentence and page counts. NEVER skip ahead, this book is worth every second you spend reading it. And NEVER turn to the last page or the entire thing is ruined.

• Paperback