Avira Antivirus Review

• Quality

Guest's review of Avira Antivirus

Avira Antivirus

“Do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES download Avira...”

Written on: 03/04/2011

Do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES download Avira "Antivirus" It is worse than any virus. I have been using AVG happily for 3 years then for some reason Windows "recommended" I get new Antivirus protection so by their recommendation I went for Avira, BIG MISTAKE, I have spent the last 4 hours trying to get rid of it my computer is now infected with viruses and I can no longer do a System Restore[Avira must disable that to let the viruses in] I now seriously think I will have to dump this computer and buy a new one. Once again AVIRA is a CON it IS A VIRUS do not INFECT your computer with this GARBAGE!

• Quality

Written on: 12/06/2011

Don't quite know what is going on here. I've downloaded Avira as a trial and whilst a bit clunky ,it got rid of the tail end of a n MBR Rootkit Trojan tdss which nobody else could do! My Laptop has speeded up considerably as a result....

Written on: 30/05/2012

I have been using free Avira antivirus software quite for a while and don't have anything bad to say about it. It was working alright. Just what I found strange was that sometimes from time to time when I did a system scan it sometimes find a little virus which I could easily could get rid of by using Avira. It made me wonder 'shouldn't antivirus prevent the viruses appearance in the system?'. Apart from that antivirus was satisfying considering that its a fee software.

Written on: 06/10/2011

is this really true? some of my friends recommended it and i search also on the net? so what antivirus your now using? please reply on my email alyn1930 at gmail.com i really want to know the answer if what is the best anti virus that i can use on my computer.. that is good in infecting and virus w/o deleting your files permanently...

Written on: 03/07/2011

What utter rubbish this person is saying about Avira Free Antivirus. I have been useing this software for a coupe of years now and I have welcomed it for its natural protection on my desktop computer. It has saved my O/S many times from viruses & malware, and I use it on my Laptop for the good of safety and peace of mind. Thank you Avira & all that work for you. I would recommend this software to anyone with praise P.Taylor

Written on: 29/06/2011

I think that it was a virus itself

Written on: 28/06/2011

I believe you were duped into downloading a Trojan horse. I have been using Antivir for years now and recommend it to everyone. Aside from the once-a-day popup if you are a free user, it has performed very well. Much better than mcafee or norton.

Written on: 27/06/2011

Absolutely buddy...,REALLY VERY BAD anti virus...