Decoying.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Decoying.co.uk

“This is my second review regarding this outfit and is...”

Written on: 01/04/2011

This is my second review regarding this outfit and is intended as a follow up and to offer advice to others like me who have been treated shabily by Decoying UK.

I placed and order in the value of £121.50 on 13th August 2010. After much chasing up of the order by me I cancelled the order on 28th September 2010. I received my full refund yesterday (31 March 2011).

Phone calls don't get through to anyone in charge and calls are not returned as promised. Emails have all been ignored. Letters, including two by reccorded delivery, were ignored.

Consumer Direct were extremely helpful and guided me through the system of recovering my money - great guys, well done.

They advised that I write to my Credit Card company and 'hold them respronsible for my loss' even though they are not at fault.

My credit card company phoned me and then phoned Decoying UK. This time someone in charge was suddenly available! My money arrived into my c/c account yesterday, two days after the phone call.

I do not wish to put anyone off using Decoying UK but be prepared to wait six or more weeks for no show of order and a further six months to get a refund. Oh, and a lot of wasted pigeon shooting time in writing emails, making phone calls, waiting for phone calls, writing letters and generally getting upset.