Aer Lingus Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Aer Lingus

“3 months after the December weather chaos I have all...”

Written on: 01/04/2011

3 months after the December weather chaos I have all but given up in my attempt to obtain fair compensation from Aer Lingus over the cancelled flight from Lon H to Malaga. I Never had such poor customer relations from a business in my life; no comms at time of cancellation , simply tell you to go online for all answers. They continue to "lose" hard copies of important documents sent by post (yes, you can only post to Aer Lingus, no e mails) . I have called on 20 occasions and they have not even fulfilled untold promises of one returned phone call. I have since escalated this to the CAA.

I know that airlines are not obligated to compensate in the event of closed runways etc, why not simply communicate this , rather than continue to "look into it"?

If the plane leaves and arrived then I don't doubt they offer an effective service, but if you have any problem whatsoever, you're on your own.

You pay your money, and take your chance with Aer Lingus.

• 12/2010

• Quality of food

Are Drinks Included?

• Short Haul

Flight Length

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia