Redfern Eurosteam Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“I like the iron. The steam from the iron actually...”

Written on: 01/04/2011

I like the iron. The steam from the iron actually irons the clothes. It does a great job. Using steam, rather than a hot iron, seems easier on the clothes.

The water runs out too often though. It needs to be refilled more often than a traditional steam iron. Users have to be patient because when refilling the iron,it must be turned off and it takes a few minutes for the water to heat up in the iron before you can start using it again. I would still recommend the iron though because it does a better job than a traditional steam iron.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• the steam actually irons the clothes

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Kdontje's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2012

I totally agree! I bought mine at the Iowa State Fair and I love it. I would never have a traditional iron again. It is so much faster and does a wonderful job. I have never had water spew out and the handle has never been hot. It was worth every penny. It actually seems to bring new life to many of my clothes and they don't wrinkle as quickly as they do when ironed with a conventional iron.