LOreal Feria Review

Guest's review of LOreal Feria

LOreal Feria

“Run. I too read bad reviews for L'Oreal Feria, but not...”

Written on: 31/03/2011

Run. I too read bad reviews for L'Oreal Feria, but not everyone is going to like the same thing so I decided to try it for myself. I choose black. Not with a blue or purple hue. Just black. Simple enough. I have dark hair naturally but had a auburn color when I started. I expected some color to show through. It would be covered when I redyed my hair black. No biggie. Well, after I followed the instructions my results were great. My hair was black. Just what I wanted. A few places showed my previous auburn, but I had expected this. I work for a professional haircare company so I use nothing but sulfate free shampoos, and have healthy hair. I know how to take care of my hair, and I have never had a problem with coloring my hair. Until now. Every shampoo since I colored my hair has washed out more and more color. My hair is now just a few shades darker than the color I started with. I contacted L'Oreal about my problem. I was told that they had no explanation and apologized. No offer to send me another color line, coupon for another product, not a damn thing. I should have put ketchup on my $10 and eaten it, at least then it wouldn't have been a total waste.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2011

i wish i read this earlier!!!!!!!!:/ do you know any hair dye that wont fade? i need help!

Beautybear's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2012

FERIA® Is a TRANSPARENT, Permanent Color - How do you think they get that Multi-Tonal look? If you put FERIA® Starry Night (Black) on white hair the result would be Medium to Dark GREY which is WHY they don't recommend it for hair with visible gray or white hair or for hair that is naturally blonde or bleached. Catch a clue!!