Girls of Elegance - www.girlsofelegance.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Girls of Elegance - www.girlsofelegance.co.uk

“I pre-ordered some Filippa Scott wedding shoes, that...”

Written on: 31/03/2011

I pre-ordered some Filippa Scott wedding shoes, that were not available to purchase until beginning of March. GoE were expecting to receive them on 2nd March and I got them just a few days later! Excellent. The shoes were perfect, worth waiting for! I returned them with a colour swatch for dyeing and received them back today. Was advised that it could take up to 3 weeks for the shoes to dye and I got them back well within this time-frame. The shoes are gorgeous beyond belief! They dyeing is perfect and they matched my swatch colour very well. I can't wait to wear them. I did order a couple of bridesmaid dresses from GoE as well and, although they were not suitable for my BM's, they were delivered within the specified timeframe and returning them was easy and I was fully refunded without any fuss. I was a bit dubious about ordering my wedding stuff from an online company but I have to say GoE have been excellent throughout. I have phoned them on a couple of occassions and the phone was picked up immediately both times and the 2 people I spoke with were very helpful. So excellent customer service on top of everything else. I would definately recommend this company.

• Shoes plus Try Before You Dye service. £165