LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“I have lost 5 stones on LL since October 2011 and have...”

Written on: 31/03/2011

I have lost 5 stones on LL since October 2011 and have not looked back. I feel better than I have ever done and have no regrets. If you are considering this diet but have concerns just speak to your local LL counsellor who will support you all along the way. There are some downsides ie, you cant really have a social life whilst doing the diet however it is a temporary phase which will change the rest of your life.

For those who are worried about the cost - I planned to put this on my credit card but actually managed to pay for it out of my wages no problem - I actually saved money!! It's amazing how much I was spending beforehand on take aways, diet coke, lunches etc which I did not really need to spend so much on.

The best thing about the programme is the speed at which you lose weight, that's what keeps you going and keeps you motivated!

Msdiet's Comment

Written on: 21/04/2011

What about sagging skin? I'm worried, I have 5 stone to lose but don't want to become flappy.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2011

Since October 2011 .... are u a weight loss time traveller or are you a LL representative trying to sell this disasterous programme.