Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com Review

Guest's review of Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“One month has passed and I am still awaiting a refund....”

Written on: 30/03/2011

One month has passed and I am still awaiting a refund. I have contacted customer service who sent an automatic response with exactly the same as what was on the site. Did it not occur to them that I read the site before contacting them? I contacted them a 2nd time and they have yet again, sent me an automatic response. 4 weeks is absolutely disgraceful to await a refund. It gives the perception that the company is struggling with their accounts and consequently, they are making customers pay the price of this. Buy with caution!

• £100

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2011

I'm sorry to hear about your problems unfortenly I can relate.
Do they even read their emails?? I've also got the feeling about automatic responses since they don't seem no notice what I have written in my messages to them. I bought a bag from MissSelfridge http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33055&storeId=12554&productId=2402427&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208112&parent_categoryId=208108&pageSize=40 , slow delivery, first time I used the bag for like 2 hours the heart detail of the bag fell off and I didn't noticed where it got lost because I got the idea that a bag shouldn't fall in pieces the VERY first time you use it. Now I'm having these slow half-automatic conversations with customer service and I'm not even sure they can be bothered to actually read what I write in my emails. Oh and by the way I live in Sweden.
If anyone want to contact me about this, I'm on Twitter:
RebeccaH1012 .