Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk

“Stumbled upon the stone-bridge web site by accident...”

Written on: 30/03/2011

Stumbled upon the stone-bridge web site by accident but so glad I did. Great website that was easy to use, pictures very clear with good descriptions and in some cases videos on how to use the products. Company use pay pal which to me was a bonus. Parcel arrived Tuesday after I ordered Saturday afternoon very impressed with delivery speed. The items themselves were individually wrapped not only protecting the items but also made it feel like it was my birthday too! The products are well made and although first impression was expensive I now realise that the items are better than anything in the high street and as a result I will save money not having to replace cheap clips that break quickly and these clips won't damage my hair. The clips are made to last and are very good quality. Overall there are no complaints with stone-bridge I have now placed my second order I was that impressed.

• Hair accessories