Sword Price Fighters www.swordpricefighters.com Review

Guest's review of Sword Price Fighters www.swordpricefighters.com

“I wanted to buy a cheap jacket to start of my proper...”

Written on: 29/03/2011

I wanted to buy a cheap jacket to start of my proper fencing kit with the aim of trying to loose some weight and pick up better jacket in a few months time. I placed my order for a left handed jacket paid my money. I waited for 6 days before getting a little worried that i'd missed something So i dropped them a quick email (i'd also ordered a Leon Paul Mask and this has arrived on day 2),day 7 and 8 came and went and still nothing and no response to my email day 9 came and I I thought something not right, during this time i'd also had to attend 2 classes without a jacket and borrow a friends. Day 10 came and I'd had enough I tried to contact the number from the web site after attempts 5 over the day someone picked up the phone with a simple "hello" not what I expected at all I asked if that was the company and they said yes so I explained my issue. After a few moments of silence he confirmed my order was there but they didn't have my jacket in stock and it could be the middle of next week before another order came in but then it could actually be another 2 weeks or so. At this point i've asked for my money back so I can go an buy one tomorrow. I wanted a jacket now not in 3 - 4 weeks. Get your kit from a reputable company they didn't even bother to contact me to say it's not in stock and you can still buy the item right now even though it could be a few weeks before you actually get it.

• fencing jacket £32.40