Aer Lingus Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Aer Lingus

“In my opinion, the head management in Aer Lingus is...”

Written on: 29/03/2011

In my opinion, the head management in Aer Lingus is terrible. After my mother was stopped by customs, she missed her flight. She was at the airport in plenty of time to get on the plane and should not have been held up for long but ended up missing her flight because of customs.

Although it was in NO WAY her fault that she missed the flight and she should not have been stopped, Aer Lingus did not refund her money or get her on the next flight. She is truly a very sweet person and did not deserve to pay for a full new ticket (which is incredibly expensive) when she had already paid for a round trip with Aer Lingus. After talking with them for hours, they refused to help her and help the situation and told her to take it up with customs.

After hearing about this, I will never purchase tickets from Aer Lingus or any associated airline again. This is unacceptable and completely unethical.

In my opinion, Aer Lingus has the worst customer service and the least helpful staff and upper management. I would rather pay extra to get an airline that treats it's customers right.

Unfortunately, I have flown with Aer Lingus and it was not a good experience. From my perspective, they don't seem to care at all about customer service or ethics. My experience with Aer Lingus was actually the worst experience I have had flying (and I have flown quite a bit).

Funny that this review asks about their value for money... Obviously the value is terrible considering my mother paid a large sum of money for a ticket and didn't even end up on the flight. They essentially stole her money.

• 05/2010

• Long Haul

Flight Length

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/09/2011

How is any of this the Airlines fault?