Written on: 28/03/2011
I would like to note as with other recieved confirmation back in dec for a settlement which we accepted,was informed that cheque would be sent to BT and they would forward rest to us.We are now end of March and still waiting.Although i do have correspondece from finnance dept every secon day looking for payment.I have now informed them that no fee should be paid as no settlement has been recieved,keep getting excuse after excuse that company have not sent them amount, so I now am threatening company for breaking its contract that they had won us our claim,lets see if this works.
" Couldn't believe it!! " Read More
" Bunch of parasites " Read More
" I cannot be any more serious do NOT USE " Read More
" Shocking company " Read More
" Legal Extorsion " Read More