We Will Rock You Review

Guest's review of We Will Rock You

We Will Rock You is by far the best musical I have...”

Written on: 28/03/2011

We Will Rock You is by far the best musical I have ever seen. I am very rarely speechless, but having seen this I was lost for words for a fair while! The cast is extremely powerful, the vocals are incredible, and the set and production are amazing. From the opening scene I was on the edge of my seat. I took my younger sister, who at 11 is too young to be overly familiar with Queen music, and she was dancing and watching with an open mouth throughout. The storyline I felt was, contrary to other reviews, really quite strong and a thought-provoking concept. We sat in the stalls which I would really recommend to feel part of the action - people were on their feet and dancing for the majority of the show. The only disappointing thing for me was the lack of available merchandise! I wanted a momento of this fantastic experience and there was very little on offer, although there is a website if you really want to purchase something afterwards. Overall I would highly recommend this show for adults, teenagers and children, as the music, even if you are not familiar with Queen, will have you on your feet and you will get lost in the world the writers have created. A fantastic night out!

• Dominion