Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“I sent my phone recorded next day delivery - Nokia N98...”

Written on: 28/03/2011

I sent my phone recorded next day delivery - Nokia N98 and it was recieved and marked as payment sent on the 11th of march - the website states you will recieve payment within 48 hours. today is the 28th March, After around 10 emails (they have no phone number on there contact us page) I recieved only one which states as follows...

you should have received an email on the 11th March stating payment will be processed within 7 to 10 working days from verification of handset which should be with you soon. We do apologise for the delay due to the volume of orders we have been receiving during the busy period of the year.

Many thanks

48 hours payout it most definetly is not, 10 working days has now passed and since the first and only email i recived there has been no contact.

I am starting to wonder if i am going to recieve anything at all as i also was not told to send in a charger, so no doubt will encounter deductions.